Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Studio Miniatures Plastic Zombies

I got a couple of Studio Miniature plastic zombies a couple of months ago and here are the first ready ones.
I have some plastic zombies from Wargames Factory, but i like the Studio Miniatures more the sculps are much better.
I tryed to use a different style of painting on my studio miniatures zombies then on my Wargames Factory ones.
I used Citadels dawnstone as base for the skin on my Studio zombies and Citadels rotting flesh on my Wargames Factory ones.


 
 
 
Here are some close up pics.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All i can say is that the Studio Miniatures zombies turned out much better.... what do you think?
 
 
Best Regards
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. You've done a great job on those, they're very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn fine figures there buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job - i really like the eyes!
    As for comparing them to WGF, I prefer the latter, simply because of the separate legs and torsos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have come out mighty fine! Great job I think I shall have to get me some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these guys, and you did a great job painting them.

    ReplyDelete